The growing spread of sexually transmitted disease in Canada may be at least partly the result of the Internet dating boom, and the rapid intimacy that can develop before online couples even meet, some public-health experts say.
The phenomenon seems particularly relevant to middle-aged and older people, who appear to be flooding to dating websites, and are generally less apt to practise safe sex, suggest some analysts.
- Sandra Fluke Sparks Debate on Sexual Health of University Students (ibtimes.com)
- Beforeplay: New Colorado Sexual Health & Pregnancy Campaign - Via Vermilion (thedenveregotist.com)
- "SexFest" today at Allegheny College (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Why Utah's anti-sex ed bill may backfire (mnn.com)
- Sexuality and Sexual (jacobam.wordpress.com)
- Digitizing sexual health promotion and HIV prevention (psychologytoday.com)
- New CE Course from HealthForumOnline on Overcoming Stigmas of Sexually Transmitted Infections (prweb.com)
- What Is Safer Sex (jacobam.wordpress.com)
- Don't Skip the Intro (menopausemaniac.com)
- Talking to Young Girls About HIV (clutchmagonline.com)