Simple digitization. Now some may say it is a point of braggadicio, but that is not the intent. God has given me a call to reach out and be the voice for those who feel they have no voice, and to aid them in discovering the voice we all have.
But it has been a life filled with great things that I have kept in storage, and this storage has been a spiritual clog if you will that can hinder new opportunities…so the digitization was part of the spiritual practice of simplicity, to release the files, but also to free the physical space. Just like a sacrament, an outward representation of an inward cleanse.
So there it is, what once was, and now to move into what is.
- Coordinator/Archive, StoryCorps – NY (sla-divisions.typepad.com)
- Who cares about your archives anymore? (go.theregister.com)
- Continue funding archives digital project – Scott (times.co.zm)
- Automatically extract archives of folders you monitor (ghacks.net)
- iPad to iTunesU: Flipping the classroom (karenmcvay.com)
- Portland State opens digital archive for promiment women (community.statesmanjournal.com)
- Digital Preservation, Long-term storage, and Hurricane Sandy (blogs.law.harvard.edu)
- Vatican Preservation (stevetodd.typepad.com)
- Inside the Sydney Opera House Project (blogs.abc.net.au)