It is an ugly emotion
Let’s be honest
we think jealousy or greed
but really, Grief is what destroys
it latches on to our most carnal desires,
allows anger to seize control of a system that is too love…
Our command to love neighbour as self,
it is the root, of self-destruction, much like the love of money is the root of evil,
but grief festoons,
with loss we toss about so easily
“it is God‘s will”
What a load
of bull shit…
for how does God deem one beloved matriarch dies, while a beloved patriarch lives?
How one Mum wastes away from illness in the cells and another from illness unseen?
How it become easy, to hate one’s siblings, blood or other
as senses heightened like a were-wolf
smells out the weakness
and attacks to props one self up as higher…
Grief is destructive….
Needs the consolation of a beloved grandmother…
yet it is Nan that I miss
as she smiles down from Nirvana.
- Shape-shifting (happilyhomeless2.wordpress.com)
- Grief is a Beautiful Thing (increasingchrist.com)
- You can’t hold me down long.. (barefairy.wordpress.com)
- Stages of grief and special needs parenting: Is acceptance all there is? (durgastoolbox.com)
- Grief: The First Times Without. (babyboomersandmore.com)
- Mourning and Memory: A Paradoxical Grief (psychologicalscience.org)
- Aurora theater shooting, six months later: Loss, grief and recovery (denverpost.com)
- Onions, Diagnosis, Attention and Grief (addandsomuchmore.com)
- The Octagon that is “Letting go” (motivatedsoul.wordpress.com)
- The Compassionate Friends Named 2012 Top Resource on the Internet for Grief and Loss (prweb.com)